The Convert Files to PDFs tool converts files to PDF:
Figure 1. Convert Files to PDFs Tool Actions Sequence
The Convert Files to PDFs tool uses five tool actions:
1. Choose Input Files - the tool prompts for source documents.
2. Convert Files to PDF - the source documents are converted to PDF.
3. Change Document Properties (skipped by default) - the document properties are changed.
4. Save Documents - the updated documents are saved.
5. Show Files - the new documents are displayed in their destination folder.
Click actions to view customizable parameters. Additionally, please note that the Clone Tool feature can be used to clone this tool and then add/remove actions from the Tool Actions Sequence.
Information about the Batch Processing Mode and Multi-Threaded Processing check boxes is available here.